"I love what I do and I'm eager to work with you to create the perfect product to reach your customers and connect with them on an instinctive gut level."
This is a small sampling of my skills and what I have to offer:
- Full Video Production
- SEO Optimization
- Video Marketing Campaign
- Green Screen
- Video Editing
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Sound Effects Creation and Editing
- Voice Over Talent, Recording and Editing
- Original Music Scoring
- Photo Retouching
- Vector Graphic Design and Image Creation
- Brochure and Poster Design
- Webcasting and Podcasting, RSS File Creation and Maintenance
Tools and Programs:
- Adobe Dreamweaver, XHTML and CSS
- Adobe CS5 Suite: Flash, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Final Cut Pro, Avid, Vegas, Premiere Video Editing
- Camtasia Capture and Video Editing
- ProTools Audio Editing
- Audition Audio Editing
- Full video production, preproduction, HD videography and lighting
Site last updated on 11/27/2012 06:11 PM
© Ambrosia Digital Media LLC, 2011
Michael B. Schwartz is the owner of Ambrosia Digital Media.
"I have a vast background in digital media, working with companies large and small, such as Voyager, Activision, Microsoft and Worktank Studios.
I have always seen a need in the marketplace for a company that can achieve the highest standards of digital media at a fraction of the cost of other vendors who may lack experience and knowledge in evaluating what is actually needed to create their products. These include TV commercials, radio spots, web, and audio-visual products including corporate videos and streaming media.
I've spent the last 24 years learning from the ground up, dipping my toes into almost every aspect of production, so I know, from personal experience, exactly what it takes. I never stop learning and putting that knowledge to work.
My background includes:
- MFA Film and Video, California Institute of the Arts
- BA Theater, Oberlin College, with an emphasis in both acting and lighting
- AAAS Degree, Interactivev Digital Media, Shoreline Community College
- Audio Manager, Activision Studios, 1992 - 1999
- Digital Media Editor, Worktank Studios, 2004 - 2009
- Video and Audio Production, Voyager Co. / The Criterion Collection, 1989 to 1992
- Combined 7 Years College Level Instructor, Video and Audio
- Independent Video Producer, 1999 - 2004
- Video Producer and Editor, Microsoft Office, 2004
I've maintained my knowledge of current technology to best incorporate my background with the latest in web, marketing, video, SEO, push technology and smart devices."